SHIPPING YOUR WEAPON TO COLORADO
Hunters wanting to ship their personal weapon can do so with the following information:
1. You must first check with your state and their rules about purchasing a weapon out of state. Even though you own the weapon your state may consider your transfer as a weapon purchase.
2. When you arrive in Craig, CO – go to Northwest Pawn Shop.
Northwest Pawn Shop 970-824-2962
801 East Victory Way
Craig, CO 81625
3. You will be charged $ 50.50 for a background check. (Price as of 4/15/2020)
4. You will be charged $ 40.00 for a transfer fee. (Price as of 4/15/2020)
5. You will be charged $ 10.50 by the State of Colorado for providing this service. (Price as of 4/15/2020)
6. Expect to be at the pawn shop for 1-2 hours during process. Your wait may be longer depending on traffic in the store.
7. If you still want to ship your weapon contact Northwest Pawn Shop and let them know your plans so that they can expect your weapon.
8. If both parties agree to the transfer, ship your weapon to the below address. Weapon must be unloaded.
9. Any ammo that you want shipped needs to be shipped in a separate box or container to Northwest Pawn Shop.
10. Be sure that your personal information is inside any boxes or containers that you ship to Northwest Pawn Shop.
11. If all of this is too much to deal with contact Shari about using one of our weapons.